PF&W Fitness Concierge Services are available in the comfort of each client's home, gym or office. Providing one of the best fitness experiences available; programs are customized to meet every individual level and goal. And, whether you have a gym or not, our staff will come prepared with everything necessary for an efficient session including: resistance bands, dumbbells, body bars, stability balls, medicine balls, jump ropes, massage table, linens etc.
Fitness Concierge Services is perfect for a business that is interested in rewarding employees, the individual fitness enthusiast wanting the convenience of exercising at home or the small building that would like to offer its residents a weekly yoga or Pilates class, personal training, massage therapy or any of our below-listed services.
Professionalism: PF&W has assembled some of the most gifted staff and trainers in the fitness industry. They are certified by either the National Academy of Sports Medicine; the American Council on Exercise, National Strength and Conditioning Association; or the American College of Sports Medicine. They are also CPR certified and fully insured.
Our dieticians and massage therapists are licensed by the state of New York.
Yoga and Pilates instructors are certified by Om Yoga, Core Pilates, Stott Pilates, Integral Yoga Institute, and the Kane School. They are also registered by Yoga Alliance.
All of our instructors and therapists have years of practical experience, are college educated, friendly, have superior customer service skills and truly enjoy making a difference in people's lives.
Process: Practical Fitness & Wellness provides a complimentary consultation in person, on the phone or via email to review your health history and fitness profile. Then, we pair you with an exercise specialist who will design a program, prior to your first appointment, that best matches your goals, fitness level and schedule.
Efficiency: At Practical Fitness & Wellness, Inc., we build a customized program to fulfill your goals and your needs within your time constraints. 30-, 45-minute and longer sessions are available.
- Residential buildings
- Senior centers
- Contracted classes
- Personal training
- Massage therapy
- Physical therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Swimming lessons
- Dance instruction
- Fitness presentations and seminars
- Time efficient 30- and 45-minute sessions
- Complimentary fitness consultation and testing
- Sports Specific - meets the demands of your particular sport: incorporating plyometrics, strength and endurance training, cardiovascular workouts and nutritional counseling.
- Pre / Post Natal - exercise follows the guidelines outlined by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Programs help you to improve cardiovascular health and minimize muscle fatigue, reduce back pain during pregnancy, facilitate recovery from labor and help you to return to pre- pregnancy weight faster.
- Weight Loss - combines strength training, cardiovascular exercises and dietary suggestions.
- Post Rehab - exercise specialists work with your physical therapist to design a program aimed at increasing your strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Older Adults - Our experts will combine strength and balance training, cardiovascular work and stretching exercises to design a program specifically for you.
- Preadolescent / Teens - facilitates weight loss or gain, increases strength, improves endurance and sports performance. This program will increase one's overall confidence in life.
Practical Fitness & Wellness provides convenient in-home and in-office professional massage therapy. Our licensed therapists offer sports, medical, deep tissue, Swedish, aromatherapy and shiatsu.
Thanks to our partnership with Outreach Physical Therapy, a licensed physical therapist can come directly to you. We treat those with neurological involvement, advanced osteoporosis, arthritis, chronic pain shoulder problems such as impingement and rotator cuff tears, gait abnormalities, hip and knee replacements, low back problems from strains to herniated disks.
Whether you are beginner or advanced, we offer a full range of Yoga practices including Anosara, Hatha, Iyengar, Kripalu and Vinyasa.
This exercise system builds flexibility and strength without adding bulk. Our certified teachers provide mat-based instruction that conditions the body from head to toe with a no- or low-impact approach.
Improve you cardio conditioning while having fun with professional dancers who teach the waltz, foxtrot, foxy, rumba, swing, hustle and salsa as well as tap, jazz, ballet and hip-hop. PF&W offers dance instruction for weddings and special events. We also teach those who just want to learn how to move to the music.
Tone up in 8 weeks with high intensity training before the happy day. Plus when you sign up we give you one free session of either yoga, Pilates, or you may select to refresh your dance skills for the big day.
A PF&W registered dietician review medical, weight and dietary histories. We analyze your body composition, take your girth measurements and explore your goals. A meal-plan will be created based on your daily schedule, food preferences and goals (weight loss or weight gain, training for specific sports or help in controlling diabetes, cholesterol or blood pressure).